ABOUT RESIDENTIAL SPRINKLERS
Q. Why am I required to have a sprinkler system?
Q. Why are residential sprinkler systems so highly recommended?
Q. If I have smoke detectors, why do I need a sprinkler system, and vice versa?
Q. Aren’t fire sprinklers those ugly things I see hanging on pipes in warehouses and factories?
Q. Won’t fire sprinklers soak everything in sight, in seconds like on TV?
Q. Will a fire sprinkler system leak and ruin my belongings?
- Materials above the grade of standard plumbing piping and fixtures.
- Additional skill levels required of installers. Double the number of inspections over plumbing.
- Only in case of a fire does the piping get used, hence no wear and tear.
- Any leak in an area where damage can be done will sound an alarm,
- and The pipes are no larger than standard plumbing.